Fwd: video issue, how to create codec using openmax in android

Kumar, Naveen naveen.kumar at halosys.com
Thu Sep 22 23:38:32 PDT 2011

Hello  Openmax,

Good evening,

I am facing same issue from long time with video Play , my objective is too
play MP4 file in android .

Android default video-view /surface view  interface not allowing me for play
all video facing codec issue. But that video is playing on rockplayer .

Using google i find that they using ffmpeg tech. for video issue , I have
tried many samples using ndk-android but not getting success.

How to play any video file mp4 from sdcard android please help me.If codec
issue then how to create codec using openmax in android.

Please reply me ASAP.

Thanks,
Naveen