How to use the "gst-omx" plugin in Android ?

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 21:31:56 PDT 2013

Hi,
I have saw the source code and found "androidmedia" plugin of gstreamer does not support MJPEG decoding

because that this plugin use the native interface of android.media.codec of java laver, so most android systems

do not expose the MJPEG HW decoder in "media_codecs.xml", but just in OpenMax IL.

How to use this plugin in the android with prebuilt Android binary (gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.0.9-release) ?

Any prebuilt binary of this plugin for android platform ?

Thanks,

- Jojo

在 2013年3月23日星期六,上午12:52,Sebastian Dröge 写道: