question about audio decode in gst omx

chensheng duan csduan2009 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 08:44:41 PDT 2014

got it, of course i will try it,

and these days i downloaded gst-omx tag 1.0.0 and tried to use with gst,
and found problem. after debug, it seems it disable the output port after
change state to idle, so the OMX cannot reach to the idle state and locked
the IL working thread.

i checked the latest code from cgit, and found this issue already be fixed.

so maybe tag 1.0.0 is too old and also not stable?  then which version
is preferable?