initial support for video devices and printer ports

Kay Sievers kay.sievers at vrfy.org
Tue Aug 31 12:01:58 PDT 2004

Attached is a patch to add:

Support for v4l devices:
  http://vrfy.org/projects/hal/v4l.png
  o it supports v4l and v4l2
    (the v4l2 headers are missing on Fedora, so I copied the one struct in)
  o we need to define the capabilities ,it's just "video.FIXME" now

Support for printer ports
  http://vrfy.org/projects/hal/Legacy_Parallel_Port.png
  o h-d-m got a new pict for the screenshots :)
  o changed the classdevice dispatcher to accept "usb|printer" as a filter,
    cause "printer" class can be both
  o we need to compute a udi, if we merge into the Computer
  o if we can't find a printer responding, we set the name to "Parallel Port"
  o printer_class_device accepts now devices without a sysdevice
    (coldplug probe needs support for this, now only working on reconnect)

I used C99 initializers for the ClassDeviceHandler,
if nobody objects, it I will change it all, after this is in.

Thanks,
Kay