Goals for 0.3.0

Kay Sievers kay.sievers at vrfy.org
Wed Jul 21 16:56:45 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 11:59 +0200, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just did some work on the TODO
>
>  http://freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/hal/hal/doc/TODO
>
> for the features that I can consider absolutely important before releasing
> 0.3.0 as well as some features that I'd like to wait with.
>
> Comments, discussion, wishes and even requests for removal of features
> are more than welcome.

What should we do with the major/minor numbers in the volume's udi?
Replace it by the volume-name or the uuid?

Btw: Any objections to add "D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" to configure.in? It
instructs gcc to use the 64bit versions of the file operations, so I can
switch back in volume_id to keep it compatible with the udev version.

Kay