[Patch] Extended PCMCIA Support

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 11:02:49 PDT 2004

Well, yes we can patch it, but then we have to support it for 5 - 7
years.  If the upstream kernel changes the patches that we would use
before they get upstream, then we are in a world of hurt.  Anyway...

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.9/2.6.9-mm1/announce.txt
The 2.6.9-mm1 changelog had this to say:

-pcmcia-implement-driver-model-support.patch
-pcmcia-update-network-drivers.patch
-pcmcia-update-wireless-drivers.patch
-pcmcia-add-hotplug-support.patch

 Dropped: these broke and Adam is redoing them

So is Adam redoing them?

Dan