[Patch] Extended PCMCIA Support

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Oct 27 08:39:47 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 12:54 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 12:45 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> > OK, thanks a lot. Looked briefly though it; one thing though, can you
> > make the "/var/lib/pcmcia/stab" location come from the configure script?
> > I think it's in another location on e.g. Debian.
>
> Attached.

Thanks, I committed this yesterday with the following changes

 o Fixup compile bug in compute_coldplug_list when support is disabled

 o s/pcmcia_socket.number/pcmcia.socket_number/ in net_class_pre_process

 o fix typo in net_class_compute_udi (which was, I guess, my own bug)

 o info.driver renamed to net.linux.driver

 o also add net.linux.driver for normal networking devices with sysfs
   bus devices

If anyone (Kay!) has patches to refine the interaction with cardmgr I'm
happy to take them if they don't affect the ABI we expose.

Thanks a lot,
David