Fedora Rawhide with hald-addon-usb-csr

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:02:56 PDT 2005

I've just updated to hal-0.5.0.cvs20050404b-3 but the
file /usr/libexec/hald-addon-usb-csr appears not to be installed,
causing the capability battery not to be set when I plug in my wireless
mouse. Is it possible it's been left from the spec file?

I would send a patch but the hal/packaging/fedora/hal.spec file looks
very old (Version: 0.2.95!) and I'm not sure where I can find the newest
in the new fedora CVS (shouldn't it be in the tarball anyway?)

Tell me if I'm being a moron, thanks, Richard.