ACPI and PMU nearly finished, but I want pretty HAL Icons...

Paul Ionescu i_p_a_u_l at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 00:28:18 PST 2005

Hi Richard,

Newer kernels (2.6.10 or 2.6.11rc1) support ACPI-PNP devices in
/sys/devices/pnp where I can find my legacy serial port, parallel port,
ir port, keyboard, PS2, etc.
I don't know if this is the right place, but should we import them too?
Also, being PNP, some of them can be configured, enabled, disabled, etc.

Thanks,
Paul