A bluetooth.fdi for HAL

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Jan 28 07:43:37 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 23:46 +0200, Paul Ionescu wrote:
> Hi,

Hey,

> Attached is a bt.fdi for corectly showing all USB Bluetooth devices.
> Without it, my BT usb adapter shows in h-d-m as Unknown.

I'm not sure just having info.product and info.vendor is terribly
interesting - they're more just hints to h-d-m. I think an application
like h-d-m should be taught about USB device classes and provide
their own strings which in turn can be translated.

Btw, on HEAD we handle Bluetooth host adapters which I bet is a
bit more interesting.

Cheers,
David