Several problems with hal 0.5.0

Joe Shaw joeshaw at novell.com
Sat Mar 12 15:07:59 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 23:14 +0100, Diego González wrote:
> I updated the version of Hal and since then i've experienced several problems:
> 1) whenever i shutdown the dbus system service (this also takes down
> hald) the /etc/fstab file is left withthe entried added to Hal, in
> previous version those entried where removed when the dbus and hal
> services stoped

I wrote a patch for this and checked it in on the 0.4.x branch a while
ago:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/hal/2004-July/000658.html

It probably got lost in the move to HEAD.  I think it's still right in
principle; it probably just needs to be ported to the New Way Of Doing
Things in 0.5.x.

Joe