MMC support in hal

Pierre Ossman drzeus-list at drzeus.cx
Sat May 7 15:49:31 PDT 2005

I've finally gotten around to upgrading my system to the new dbus so
that I can run the latest hal. So now I've been able to test the MMC
patch I submitted a while back =)

It seems to work just fine. hdm doesn't seem to handle the mmc bus
nicely though. And the 10-storage-policy.fdi needs an addition for
fstab-sync to do its magic. But other than that, everything is peachy =)

So David, if you could fix the storage policy for the next release, that
would be great. hdm isn't as critical. At least not for me.

Rgds
Pierre