Forgotten patches. Ready to commit?

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Oct 7 07:07:21 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 08:15 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 20:11 -0400, Ryan Lortie wrote:
> > I'd like to commit my patch myself if that's OK.  Gotta use the new CVS
> > privs for something :)
>
> Lol, okay. You can do the fstab one too if you like. David, unless
> you've got any objections, Ryan will commit both of those tonight.

Go for it. Thanks. Remember the fstab one should go on the
hal-0_4-stable-branch right?

 http://cvs.freedesktop.org/hal/hal/?only_with_tag=hal-0_4-stable-branch

I should probably do a new 0.4.x and 0.5.x release soon. Does anyone
have anything that needs to be committed before that? Only thing I can
think of is the dmidecode one - how is that looking Richard?

Cheers,
David