[gpm] If you want bleeding edge...

Paul Ionescu i_p_a_u_l at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 23:39:32 PDT 2006

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:56:19 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I've recreated the utopia repo for people that want a bit more bite to
> their FC5 systems. It's got the latest CVS versions of HAL, PolicyKit, and
> of course g-p-m.
>
> It's got the nice new graph stuff enabled, and toshiba buttons now work
> out of the box. You don't require CVS HAL for CVS g-p-m, although it may
> help if you've been having problems before.
>
> Plus you can play with the new PolicyKit stuff on your machine.

Hi Richard,

Nice stuff,
I updated g-p-m and deps from your utopia repo, and it just worked on my
IBM Thinkpad + FC5.
The new graphs are cool.
I'll play around, and let you know of any bugs I find.
Till now, I'm pleased by what I see.
I think you made a great deal of progress in this last year.

Thx,
Paul