HAL 0.5.7 build problem

Andy andy.elentari at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:42:35 PDT 2006

Are you saying that installing newer kernel headers will correct the
make error in probe-input.c, or that it will prevent my having to edit
fs.h to correct the BLKGETSIZE64 configuration error?

Also: I read somewhere that it's not a good idea to install kernel
headers other than the ones that glibc was compiled against.  Is that
really a problem, and if so, is there a safe way to have both kernel
headers on my box?