Video PM methods

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:19:25 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 16:04 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> You need to patch the dbus policy configuration file too. And check in
> the script that only uid 0 can invoke methods on this interface. I'd
> also like to see this cover all that pm-tools is now covering, e.g. ATI,
> NVidia, Intel and probably VIA too.

Patch against HEAD attached.

I've only allowed access from the root user (checked in the script and
dbus permissions) and it's now trivial to add new card vid/pid's in the
fdi file.

Scripts support intel, nvidia and ati, but I'll add more if ppl with the
hardware send me details of what's needed.

Please review.

Thanks,

Richard.