RESOLVED: High load by HAL on Sun X4200

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Sat Dec 23 10:52:37 PST 2006

 Well, it's one of those things that I'm on the fence on:

Merging FDI:   Easy fix, but then console-mounted Cdroms won't show
up......

I guess the deeper question is, why is hal having issues with the
virtual devices?   If there's a way to get DEEP debug info generated,
I'd be glad to give it a while so the developers can see what is going
on.....   (-verbose doesn't show much)......