0.5.6 planning (Was Re: DBUS: at_console, no fallback.)

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Jan 10 11:10:17 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 19:07 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On a related note, when should we expect HAL 0.5.6? :-)

There's a CVS snapshot from last night in Fedora Rawhide right now and
things appear to be working well both for the storage and power methods.
I don't see why we can't release 0.5.6 in a couple of days unless anyone
complains.

So.. does anyone have anything they want in before we release 0.5.6? The
only thing I want to change is the removal of the volume.policy.* and
storage.policy.* properties, or at least only include them when we build
with fstab-sync enabled. Ideally, I'd like to remove fstab-sync and
these properties completely - would anyone object to this?

Cheers,
David