HAL errors

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:23:22 PDT 2006

 This is the error I'm getting with using HAL, it requests a number of
properties, waits for a while and the dies. rather anoying because I have a
list.py which will retrieve all properties of all HAL devices... hmmm.

  devices.append(device.name())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 79, in
__call__
    reply_message = self._connection.send_with_reply_and_block(message,
timeout)
  File "dbus_bindings.pyx", line 458, in
dbus_bindings.Connection.send_with_reply_and_block
dbus_bindings.DBusException: No reply within specified time