abstracting out shared stuff

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:59:09 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 19:17 +0200, Danny Kukawka wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 June 2006 15:56, David Zeuthen wrote:
> [..]
> > Apart from that it looks good so please commit it with these changes.
>
> Take a look at the patch I send yesterday [1]...

Sorry Danny, I genuinely missed your patch, I must of glossed over it
because of the thread title...

David, I think we should apply Danny's patch (as it's more sane than
mine) and then work from there. It's a pretty big patch as it is.

About putting stuff into hald_tools/ like you asked, I could NOT
convince make to create the correct .o file in the correct directory if
it's not "downlevel" from where we are building (after a few hours of
trying).

Richard.