commit notification

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sun Mar 5 12:29:34 PST 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 16:53 -0800, Artem Kachitchkine wrote:
> I've just did a commit, but the notification emails are being held until
> approved by moderator (reason: Post by non-member to a members-only
> list). Until that's fixed, here's the ChangeLog entry:

I've fixed this last night - artem at kemper.freedesktop.org is now added
to the ACCEPTS list - unfortunately my mailman skills are limited and I
don't know a way to accept all mail from *@kemper.freedesktop.org. Plus
the mailman interface can be sorta frightning :-).. However, as only a
small number of people have write access (more than 5, less than 10) to
the repository it's only a problem that needs to be solved once per new
account :-)

    David