Initial cleanup patch : acpi.c

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Mon Mar 13 05:24:28 PST 2006

On Monday 13 March 2006 12:03, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Simple patch attached.
>
> * Cleans up trailing tabs and spaces.
> * Adds the omitted battery.reporting.last_full from the coldplug
> routine. This only affects people that query the key before the function
> battery_poll_infrequently is called (which is called every hour, or
> whenever the user plugs in/out the ac_adapter).
> * Indents some of the larger lines so that they fit on my iBook screen.

Sorry, but is this really needed ... I have here also machines with XGA and I
only need to change my font if the lines are to long ... or is this not
possible?

Btw.:
- add variable calculate_per_time is not needed if you use this variable only
one time. You should let this as it was.
- I don't understand the comment 2 (* Adds the omitted
battery.reporting.last_full ... ) in relation to the code and the changes.
The comment make no sense to me and the change also not really.

Danny