Possible to get all keys with hal-get-property?

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Thu Mar 30 07:27:08 PST 2006

Hi all,

  I am *starting* to get a handle on Hal. :p

  I was wondering, is it possible to use 'hal-get-property' to show all
the keys for a given UDI? For example (I know this doesn't work) but
something like:

hal-get-property --udi
/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_e5808dc8_f0c5_48b6_ab28_3b718558485b
--key *

  Even better would be some help on using Perl's Net::DBus to get all
the keys for a given UDI! The docs are still sparse I am afraid (or at
least sparse from the point of view of a n00b like me :P ).

  Thanks!

Madison