Look who's a committer now

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 13 12:53:15 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 12:40 -0700, Artem Kachitchkine wrote:
> > http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/hal.diff
>
> Looks OK to me. ifdef'ing in hal-storage-mount.c is a bit hard on the
> eyes, but I suppose we can live with that. Whoever ports HAL to the 4th
> OS, we'll have those guys refactor it :)

That and hal-system-power-pmu.c were the primary reasons I wanted to
move everything into subdirectories.  Right now hal-system-power-pmu.c
is even nastier on FreeBSD since this program isn't even used.

I suppose I could move the libexec programs into the OS directories,
then they could be free of #ifdef's.  David seemed to indicate that
#ifdef's would be okay, though.  I'll wait and see what he says.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org