Sorry for the mess

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at freebsd.org
Wed May 17 14:25:27 PDT 2006

I sincerely apologize for the mess with the tools split.  My machine
does not send eject signals when the eject button is pushed on the
CD-ROM, and none of the FreeBSD HAL testers reported any problems to me.
I know that's not an excuse, and I will be more careful in the future.
Thanks Danny and Jon for tracking down these issues.

There is still the pending issue with the OS-specific backend scripts
being installed on all platforms (i.e. FreeBSD scripts installed on
Linux).  I sent an email out a few days ago asking what the best
solution would be for this problem.  Any comments?  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      marcus at FreeBSD.org