[patch] Reworking HAL's battery handling, was:Trivial error message fix

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Mon Nov 27 16:32:50 PST 2006

On Monday 27 November 2006 18:55, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Sure, I thought we were waiting for Danny to OK this? You and Danny are
> probably better at reviewing this than me...

Sorry, I was to busy at the moment to get the current HAL code on trunk
running for openSUSE 10.2 release next week. I can take a look at this next
week (I planed this earlier, but it wasn't possible).

Danny

> Also, looking at the patch again.. since the new code can remove
> properties..

Remove properties is maybe not the best. We should hold the old keys, because
this break not only code in KPowersave or g-p-m, but maybe also in serveral
other programs as e.g. KDE or powersave.

> is this documented in the spec? Do we do this already? Does
> g-p-m and kpowersave cope with that?

KPowersave: no!

Danny