Video adapter resuming

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:02:54 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 14:02 -0500, Peter Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 18:55 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > You can use --disable-video for hal-info if you don't want to ship the
> > video data. Now, we need to do the glue for pm-utils. I'm thinking the
> > obvious is best:
> >
> > pm-suspend --vbemode --vbesave --dpmsoff --s3mode etc
>
> So how's this look?

Looks great - thanks for doing that. The old hal-power-video-suspend
methods are about to be ripped out by me - and the HAL documentation
updated to what's reflected in CVS - so the old (heh) video resume code
in pm-utils can be ripped out.

Could you add this to the pm-utils README file also please. Thanks.

Richard.