pm-utils project dead?

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Tue Oct 10 01:07:28 PDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 08:48:39AM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 08:16 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i looked into the pm-utils stuff to replace our powersaved scripts with it.
> > Unfortunately, it seems that the project is pretty dead, i am speaking
> > mostly to myself on the mailinglist (Yes, Tim is answering :-).
>
> Erm, I'm not getting any messages from the list so there might be a
> configuration problem there.

Ah, ok. I could have guessed something like that, but since Tim and Holger
answered, it was not obvious :-)

> > Is pm-utils still developed?
>
> Yes, myself and Peter Jones still commit every now and then. Could you
> please repost your message to this list please.

To the HAL list? The messages are also on gmane:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.pm-utils
or i can bounce them to you, so we don't have to bore the HAL community with
these pm-utils problems :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"