0.5.9rc3

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:28:57 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 05:03 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hi hi,
>
> Here's RC3
>
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/dist/hal-0.5.9.rc3.tar.gz
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/dist/hal-info-20070328.tar.gz
>
> I *think* we're golden to release 0.5.9 in a day or so.. I had
> originally not planned to do an RC3 but lots of good fixes plus some
> lock reworking went in at the last minute. Plus I'm way too tired to
> think of a good code name at this point. Thanks for testing this.

Validate XML in 10-keyboard-policy.fdi : failed
./10-keyboard-policy.fdi:12: element match: validity error : No
declaration for attribute contains_not of element match
Document ./10-keyboard-policy.fdi does not validate
against ../../../fdi/fdi.dtd
make: *** [check] Error 1

Do we even have an attribute contains_not?

Richard.