hal 0.5.9 "Precipice"

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 3 01:02:03 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 01:32 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Here's the hal 0.5.9 release. Download from
>
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/dist/hal-0.5.9.tar.gz
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/dist/hal-info-20070402.tar.gz

Hi David...

Can you tell me where one finds a version of PolicyKit usable with this
release? I just tried updating my months-old copy yesterday, only to
find that it appears to have changed massively since then and is not
compatible with current HAL. Continuing with the older version isn't a
problem, I just want to find out what's happening here.

Oh, and your email doesn't mark ConsoleKit as optional - it *is* still
optional in 0.5.9, right?

Simon.