gnome-device-manager 0.1

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:39:29 PDT 2007

2007/4/3, David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk>:

> Hey,
>
> Here's the first release of gnome-device-manager. It's still a bit rough
> round the edges but I'm sure that it'll surpass hal-device-manager
> before HAL 0.5.10 is out (FWIW, I think it already has).

COPYING:
GnomeHello is Copyright (C) 1999 Havoc Pennington. The program is
released to you under two licenses, at your option; the first is
similar to that of the X Window System, the second is the GNU General
Public License.
[..]

I guess this is just a template file.
The source code files all have a GPL only license, Copyright by you.
I'd say you should update COPYING accordingly so the credit goes to
you and not Havoc ;-)

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?