Next CK release?

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:39:59 PDT 2007

2007/4/3, Michael Biebl <mbiebl at gmail.com>:
> > > It seems, as if I get an empty s string instead of NULL.
> >
> > Ah, OK.  Good catch.  I've added a check for empty string now.  Should
> > be fixed in git.
>
> I can confirm that it works now.

Found one more issue:
I know that graphical login managers should talk to CK directly, but
kdm (and gdm < 2.18) still lack CK support. So I tried to use the pam
module in /etc/pam.d/(k,g)dm.

This looks something like this as a result:
Session3:
        uid = '1000'
        realname = 'Michael Biebl'
        seat = 'Seat3'
        session-type = ''
        active = FALSE
        x11-display = ':0'
        x11-display-device = ''
        display-device = ''
        remote-host-name = ''
        is-local = TRUE
        on-since = '2007-04-03T21:31:55Z'

Note, that display-device is empty and the session is marked
non-active (although I'm typing this message from within this session
right now).

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?