Next CK release?

William Jon McCann mccann at jhu.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:28:59 PDT 2007

On 4/3/07, William Jon McCann <mccann at jhu.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 4/3/07, Michael Biebl <mbiebl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there already a date for the next (0.2.1?) CK release?
> > Are there any not yet implemented new features that should go into the
> > next release or will it be a mostly bug fix only release?
>
> The feature that was blocking the release is now in git:
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=ConsoleKit.git;a=commit;h=80dc652115e275a95b05bb6809825cc324d9475a
>
> Please test it if you can.  I'll shoot for a release tomorrow.

OK so it turns out that I lied.  I've added one more feature to git:
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=ConsoleKit.git;a=commit;h=e0244a8f6dd0b7f8ebecc6bec52c013ce5286279

For now, if you don't have inotify it will still use the old method of
(slowly) polling the device.

Please test it if you can.  I'll shoot for a release tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jon