Acer Aspire 6510 suspend to ram video quirks patch

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Thu Aug 9 03:24:14 PDT 2007

Le vendredi 01 juin 2007 à 16:54 +0200, Danny Kukawka a écrit :
> On Freitag, 1. Juni 2007, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 16:35 +0200, Danny Kukawka wrote:
> > > Could you may write an additional sentence to the page about the fact
> > > that the HAL mailing list is member-only and that you have to
> > > subscribe or report to the fd.o bugzilla? It's annoying to moderate
> > > several mails each day from not subscribed ppl.
> >
> > Sure, do you want new people to join the mailing list or just send the
> > patches to another hal-info@ mailing list? I don't mind helping you with
> > the moderation queue if you would like that, up to you.
>
> IMO they should subscribe or report via fd.o bugzilla agains hal. What ever
> they like to do.

I've currently checking the mailing list for unapplied quirks (there are
some, I'll post a link to my git branch to merge them later) and I found
this mail.

Would it be possible to create separate mail forward for bug filled
against hal-info and get them posted here (and change the "how to submit
quirks ?" documentation to use bugzilla instead of mail to hal list).
This would ensure we won't forget to commit some quirks.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>
Mandriva