Acer Aspire 6510 suspend to ram video quirks patch

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Thu Aug 16 00:37:32 PDT 2007

Le mardi 14 août 2007 à 12:56 +0100, Richard Hughes a écrit :
> On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 12:24 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> >
> > Would it be possible to create separate mail forward for bug filled
> > against hal-info and get them posted here (and change the "how to
> > submit
> > quirks ?" documentation to use bugzilla instead of mail to hal list).
> > This would ensure we won't forget to commit some quirks.
>
> Well, the volume of quirks is low, so I would say vote to use the
> existing mailing list. I find it much quicker to select the email, save
> the attachment, apply, and type "committed" than the process of going
> through bugzilla.

I think you misread my proposal :)

I wasn't suggesting to create yet another mailing list, but to plugin
hal-info bugs to current hal mailing list.

This way, people not subscribed to mailing list could send patch for
hal-info, without waiting for moderation on their email.

And we get hal-info quirks tracking for free :)

I don't know if fd.o bugzilla supports email commands (if so, closing
bug could be done in the "committed" message). Otherwise, hacking
git-send-bugzilla.pl from
http://code.istique.net/?p=git-porcelains.git;a=tree into a "close
bugs") could probably do it too.

--