Fwd: fdi information for Maxfield MAX-SIN T

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Tue Jul 3 02:09:21 PDT 2007

On Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 13:42 +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> > Hello hal developers,
> >
> > I just discovered this old mail in my mailbox. This would make a nice
> > addition to hal-info.
>
> I've committed something like this
>
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal-info.git;a=commitdiff;h=d1f6326099eff8
>392a8fb706bdd67baa11c9ec88
>
> Hopefully I've done it right; Jeff, Danny, it looks OK? Thanks.

I cleaned up the commit, there is no need to add audio/mpeg for
portable_audio_player.output_formats, this get always added for all players
at the end of the fdi-file.

Btw. I would like to update all keys in the file to the new properties. Any
comments? How should we handle renaming of properties and deprecated keys?
Replace them ASAP completely also in hal-info?

Danny