Keymap for Dell Latitude D630

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 10 09:10:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

I created a keymap file for my Dell D630. Find it attached as
hal-info-keymap-dell-d630.patch.

Note: The current entry for the Latitude D620 IMHO is at the wrong place
afaics; is should IMHO be moved up between the Dell Latitude D420 and
the D820; the second section for 'prefix="Latitude"' should be removed
at the same time. I did that (and added my D630) in
hal-info-keymap-dell-move-d620-and-add-d630.patch -- but the patch looks
a bit odd on the first sight (at least for me)

So apply either patch, but not both ;-)

HTH

CU
thl