0.5.9rc2

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:38:31 PDT 2007

Hey David,

On 3/26/07, David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk> wrote:

> Will do. Note that there is really little point in building with
> --enable-parted as nothing uses this API just yet. Specifically, the
> Fedora packages don't use this.

Not to get sidetracked from the 0.5.9 release, but what ever happened
with the GNOME app you were writing to use this? I recall some nice
looking screenshots for formatting disks, and I believe it was using
this libparted API. There's also the gformat (gnome-format) project,
which may just do filesystem formatting and not partitioning.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-devel-list/2007-February/msg00001.html

Your thoughts?

--
Dan