Patch: remove incorrect vbestate_restore quirk for some laptops

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed May 23 06:53:19 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 15:47 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le jeudi 10 mai 2007 à 15:50 +0200, Frederic Crozat a écrit :

> > > And here is another additional patch to add back quirk for a T42 laptop
> > > I was able to test this morning.
> > >
> > > I'm still not convinced it was a good idea to remove all "untested"
> > > quirks, even if some were known to break suspend. I'm afraid we have
> > > lost working quirks at the same time.
> > >
> > > I'll try to ask for people to test and report success / failure with all
> > > the laptops whose quirks have been removed.
> >
> > Grr, with patch attached this time..
>
> Richard, could you commit this one ?

[hughsie at localhost hal-info]$ patch -p1 --dry-run
< /home/hughsie/Desktop/hal-info-t432668.patch
patching file fdi/information/10freedesktop/20-video-quirk-pm-ibm.fdi
Hunk #1 FAILED at 38.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
fdi/information/10freedesktop/20-video-quirk-pm-ibm.fdi.rej

Can you easily resync this or do you want me to wriggle it in?

Thanks.

Richard.