[hal-info patch] Some more USB music players

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Wed May 23 11:35:54 PDT 2007

On Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 09:58 +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > attached is a patch against hal-info for some more USB music players,
> > contributed by various Ubuntu community members.
> >
> > The patch also fixes the directory attribute for the TouchStone/WaveX.
>
> Committed and pushed. Thanks!

Uh ... there are several bugs in the patch/commit.

1) usage of physical_device instead of originating_device
2) ignoring current structure of the FDI-file (adding several properties two
   times)
3) I assume the W810i/W300i (SonyEricsson) and the iAudio F2 (Creative ???)
   entries are wrong placed. IMO they should be in the related manufacturer
   sections of the file.

The attached patch correct this issues.

Danny