willing to contribute - so laptops suspend better - but how?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:19:16 PDT 2007

Hi,
can you please look at the issue I'm having.

I would like to help troubleshoot my laptop and then other 10 I have
access to but I can't find how to do that.

Is there any wiki page or some other resource that I can use? Or can
you look at this one and give me some specific pointers?

I posted a bug for fedora 7 but I can't suspend this laptop also with
Fedora Core 6 or Ubuntu Feisty - it can only suspend and resume under
OpenSuse when I use additional options for s2ram as I wrote in my bug
report - please read it and add your precious knowledge about this
subject.

Thank you very much in advance.

Valent from Croatia.

--