Logitech mouse specifics handling

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Thu May 31 15:55:38 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 00:42 +0200, Nicolas Trangez wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 23:27 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > The battery is already supported, see hald-addon-usb-csr.
> Aha. I found the corresponding fdi files, sorry for the noise.
> My mouse seems not to be supported though, maybe because it got no real
> usb connection... Fwiw, here's the corresponding lshal entry:

Which mouse is that? Are you using a "Bluetooth dongle" from Logitech,
or is it proper Bluetooth?

(The MX5000 dongle can switch between USB HID, and Bluetooth HID where
the dongle becomes a Bluetooth adapter)

It's also very possible that your mouse is just too new, and isn't
supported (which is the case for many Logitech mice nowadays, see the
lomoco mailing-list).

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>