Logitech mouse specifics handling

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Thu May 31 16:13:56 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 00:59 +0200, Nicolas Trangez wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 23:55 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > Which mouse is that? Are you using a "Bluetooth dongle" from Logitech,
> > or is it proper Bluetooth?
> It got no connectivity dongle shipped whatsoever, you need a built-in bt
> chipset (its a laptop mouse...) or some custom usb dongle.

I have no idea how it would work over Bluetooth I'm afraid. Does the
Windows or Mac Logitech utils allow you to monitor the battery
information for this mouse?

> > It's also very possible that your mouse is just too new, and isn't
> > supported (which is the case for many Logitech mice nowadays, see the
> > lomoco mailing-list).
> I'll investigate :-)

You might also want to check out the bluez-devel archives, I believe
there should be some info about Logitech hardware over Bluetooth.

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>