[patch] Add support for Ericsson K810i as music player

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Sun Nov 18 22:13:29 PST 2007

On Sonntag, 18. November 2007, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
> In the debian bugtracking system we got a patch to add the K810i to
> music-player.fdi. Pretty uncontroversial, except that it changes
> storage.model from what hal detects to ``K810i''.
>
> Is this something we want to do or ? See attached patch for details

I wouldn't do this. We also don't do this for any other SonyEricsson Mobile
phones. At least it's incorrect to set it to K810i, because this is the
memory stick in the phone and not the phone itself.

Btw. again a patch that use this line, which already get added to all music
players:

<append key="portable_audio_player.output_formats"
type="strlist">audio/mpeg</append>

Danny