patch against 20-video-quirk-pm-fujitsu.fdi for suspend support for fujitsu siemens amilo pro v2030

Martin Jürgens martin at gamesplace.info
Wed Oct 31 05:27:39 PDT 2007

Hi!
attached is a patch against 20-video-quirk-pm-fujitsu.fdi which enables
the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo PRO V2030 to suspend.

Martin

PS: I already sent this mail being not subscribed to this mailing list as described on the hal quirks web page. But it does
not seem that my patch made it into git, so I write this mail after having subscribed to the HAL ML. Maybe you should fix
your approval process.