laptop key quirks

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:12:15 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 14:00 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> but you don't explait how to to send mapping of buttons.

Sure, I'll be working on the pages some more in the next few weeks; I'm
very busy with other stuff at the moment.

> I have only 2 buttons on my laptop that show up in dmesg log, others
> are recognized but mapped incorrectly. Can you please give me
> straightforward info how do I send mappings so that Fedora 9 users
> with same laptop have these keys JustWork?

I've not written any text on how to remap keys that are already mapped,
as this is quite a lot harder to discover. If you can help with these
pages and help add content I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Richard.