ConsoleKit signatures in HAL

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Sun Aug 10 07:43:10 PDT 2008

On Dienstag, 29. Juli 2008, Ben Gamari (FOSS) wrote:
> Recently I noticed that HAL (running from git, along with PolicyKit and
> ConsoleKit) was no longer recognizing ConsoleKit sessions. Further
> investigation showed that the signatures (in particular, return values)
> of several ConsoleKit methods and signals used by HAL were incorrect.
> The attached patch corrects this. I have tested it and HAL now grants me
> privileges as expected. Thanks,

Since hal has no dependency to the latest CK release (this change was
introduced with v0.3.0 into CK) I would like to add a configure check for the
CK version and ifdef'ing the code to allow running hal also with older CK
versions.

See attached patch for the configure check (which leads to HAVE_CK_0_3). Could
you please update your patch?

Danny