2nd try [Fwd: Testing PolicyKit]

Artem Kachitchkine Artem.Kachitchkin at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 4 13:25:49 PST 2008

Happy New Year, everyone!

FWIW, the similar task of porting 0.5.10 to Solaris is in my queue -
sadly, behind a pile of higher priority tasks totally unrelated to HAL -
so thanks for being upfront and open with your progress. It's always
been our M.O. with the HEAD starting out linuxy (sometimes even distroy
;), followed by portability patches.

-Artem