ConsoleKit 0.2.4

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Wed Jan 23 13:02:16 PST 2008

23 Oca 2008 Çar tarihinde, S.Çağlar Onur şunları yazmıştı:
> > tbh, I find it very strange, that this kind of functionality is in
> > ConsoleKit. I'd rather that CK remains as simple as possible and only
> > provides user/session tracking.
> >
> > This also creates a very "nice" dependency loop:
> > CK depending on PolicyKit and PolicyKit depending on CK. Not good.
> >
> > Could you elaborate why this functionality was put into CK?
> > I'd prefer if CK wouldn't add a dep on PolicyKit.
>
> I think this is a misunderstanding, and what William try to say is now CK
> can be restarted without using session info.

Opps! According to [1] i'm wrong and its a real restart/stop support

[1]
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=ConsoleKit.git;a=commitdiff;h=5ce97e6f22fd25279793fbc75211d2e86413ae73

--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!