[patch] samsung P35 suspend quirk

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Thu Mar 13 14:01:57 PDT 2008

On Mittwoch, 12. März 2008, Nikolaus Filus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this patch fixes suspend/resume for Samsung P35. Tested directly
> with pm-suspend and pm-suspend $QUIRKS and

I've applied a slightly adopted version of your patch to fit into the existing
structure of the file.

> Please note also https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/198808

I saw the patch (88_change_pm_quirk_policy.patch) from the last comment
already some days ago while check the ubuntu HAL package and was also
wondering about. No idea why this change should make any sense, the current
HAL code is IMO correct, no fix needed (except when you try to prevent
suspend on nearly any machine).

Danny